Your Ad Here

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pussy Fever

>

Hi, this is Vamsi again, I think u enjoy with my 4 parts of Pussy Fever, and I told you all that I am male and sending these stories form my local language book, but some of the guys asking me hi Uma I want to fuck you, read carefully the introduction and then send mails. Ok lets go to the story.

My house is busy with the relatives and my sis-in-law and her husband stay that night and next morning they want to leave, my mom-in-law asked them to leave their son here for few days and he will enjoy his holidays, and I also supported my mom-in-law and my sis-in-law asked her son he agreed to stay in our house. After they went my nephew is roaming around me and I will tell you about him he is good physic and seems to be above to his age, and I think he is also horny and read some sex stories and for each and every occasion he came to me and aunty what are you doing and how can I pass time here, I told him go to our fields and spend some time and then in the evening we will go to picture or spend time with our mom-in-law and your grand paa.

When I am in kitchen doing my usual work form the window I saw this boy is in back yard and opened his jip and pissing ohhh my god what a thick cock and my cunt is itching while looking at his cock. And he completed his piss and went to Neele and talk to her and I found he is looking at neelees boobs and asking her something and neelee is quite angry and then he come inside and come to me in the kitchen I understood he is also want some thing form neelee and from that time it self I decided to seduce this guy, ohhh what a thick cock he has, and I called neelee and asked her to help me in kitchen work and this boy is chatting with us and looking at me and neelee, while I am doing my kitchen work he is looking my ass and belly nd my boobs, neele completed her work and told me amma my work is over and I will go home and come in the evening, I told her to come at 2-00 and take lunch, she told me amma today I will take lunch at my home. I said ok and she went.

I asked my nephew if he want to take lunch I will serve him, he told me aunty I will take lunch with you and I am not so hungry now, and I asked him to go and have some rest and if any thing needed come to my room and I will take some rest and I went to my room and changed my dress, now I wear only blouse and sari with out any undergarments and lay on my bed, after few minutes my nephew came to my room and at that time my sarry pallu is not fully covered my boobs and my boobs are clearly visible to him and I asked him want do u want, he asked me aunty I am feeling bore and I will sit here in your room and we will chat I said ok and asked him to sit on my bed, and we are chatting about cinemas and his studies and I asked him to finish our lunch and we went to kitchen and I arranged two plates and served lunch and he praised me aunty you are prepared good dishes and while eating he get cough and I stood up and hug his head to me and told him that ur mother is recollecting you, he placed his hand on my waist and pressed it hard and I told him to relax and we completed our lunch and I asked him if he want to take rest come and sleep with me on my bed, he immediately agreed and I finished my work at kitchen and closed the doors and went to my room, after few minutes he came to my room and I asked him to sleep back side and if my mom-in-law will comes I will go and answer her. He said ok come back side of me and lay on bed and nothing happened, but my mind is not in my control and roaming on yesterdays fuck with the tailor and today due to the relatives and busy work in house I am not able to go to tailors shop and in the afternoon I looked at this boys cock and now he is very close to me and if I approach him he will think about me in some other way, so I am waiting for the time and in the mean time he turned towards me and put his hand on my belly and I also feel his heat, at around 4-00 my mom-in-law came and called me and I prepared tea for us and this boy is roaming around me and looking at me in all corners and I also give him chance to look my boobs, belly, navel and in one occasion I am in the kitchen I raised my sari up to my thighs and fold the sari pallu and put it tight around my belly and now my thighs are clearly visible and I sit before the knife,(here it is an old model knife fitted with a wodden piece and sit on that with folding one leg and cut the vegetables) to cut the vegetables and my one leg is folded and my thigh is touching my boobs my boobs and cleavage is clearly visible to him, he is looking at my thighs and boobs and chatting with me, and I completed cutting vegetables and preparing some snacks I asked him what he likes, he told me aunty any thing you likes I will like that and no special for me, I went near to him and creased his cheeks and kissed on his cheeks and said you are good boy and I prepared some snacks and then come to my mom-in-laws room and we finished eating and my mom-in-law asked me about the boy if is giving any trouble, I said no and my mom-in-law told me that this boy will sleep early arrange his bed in your room and it is easy to him to go to bathroom, I thanked god and after few minutes neele came for work and we finished our works and it is around 7-30 PM neelee asked me amma if the tailor stitched our clothes, she will ask him and get them tomorrow, I told neele don’t worry about it and don’t go to him till I told her, she said yes ammaa what you said I will do it, and she left, we finished our dinner and some time we chat with my mom-in-law and father-in-law and I told this boy if he get sleep go and sleep in my room I arranged a mat and bed to him in my room, I went to take bath and finished it and came to my room and changed my dress, now also I wear blouse and sari with out any undergarments, he came to my room and I asked him if he want to sleep, he said aunty to day I wont get sleep so early and we will chat for some time and then go to sleep, I said ok and I sit on edge of the bed and he sit by my side and chatting with me, he wear a half pant and half hands banyan I asked him about his friends and school and his studies, my thighs are touching his thighs and I feel it too, and while talking to him I placed my hand on his thigh and He also placed his hand on my thigh and for one joke I laughed and hugged his head to my boobs, and kissed his cheeks, after few minutes I asked him to go to sleep, he told me aunty I will sleep on this bed, I laughed and said ok, come on and sleep next to me, and he came first and then I lay on bed there is a bed lamp, and I am not getting sleep and my mind is roaming about the fuck with this boy, what a thick cock ohhh my god if he fucks me with that thick prick, ohhhh its heaven, he may stay here for two or three days in these days I will cash his prick and enjoy with his thick prick, I think he has some knowledge in sex, otherwise he will not talk to neelee something and she wont get angry on him, how to approach with this boy, and I lay on bed my back is clearly visible to him and I open my sari pally and lay it on side and after few minutes he turned towards me and put his hand on my belly and I think he is coming to act, and I simply keep quite, and after another few minutes he slowly pressing my belly and navel and smoothly he is feeling my belly and my deep naval, he slowly attached to my back and feeling my body touched to him fully. His thick cock is pressing my ass and his hand is moving on my belly and navel, ohhh my god I feel his thick cock on my ass cheeks and after few minutes he slowly raised his hand towards my boobs and he kept his hand on my left boob, I have no bra and my full big boob is in his hand, he put his hand like that for few minutes and pressing his thick cock to my ass cheeks and moving slowly, and slowly on my ass, but I feel his cock on my ass and I keep quite how he approach me? I am acting as I am asleep and he is now trying to open my blouse hooks and trying to open the hooks from bottom and he opened one and then two and then three, ohhh my god he now raised my blouse above my boob and placed his hand on my naked boob and slowly pressing my boob and from the other end pressing his cock on my ass very hard I feel he may cum in his garment, his hand is pressing my boob and he is trying my another boob and put his hand on it and he got my second boob and he pressed it smoothly, now he if feeling with my two boobs, now I just moved and he immediately removed his hand and now I am facing to sky and raised my right leg and folded it and also raised my sarry above my thighs and just I am waiting for this boy action. I know if I turned towards him and I can do wonders but what is his approach and I would like to feel this, so after few minutes again he turned towards me and placed his hand on my belly and adjusted his hand on my navel and pressing it smoothly and his hard prick is touching my thigh and he slowly again raised his hand and placed it on my right boob, ohhhhh my god he wants to fuck me, yes and he slowly pressing my boob and with his fingers he is rubbing my nipple, ohhhhh my cunt is itching and now I decided not to waste the time and I placed my hand on his hand and turned towards him and asked his what are you doing, he immediately removed his hand and asked me what aunty, I said don’t act baby, why you removed my blouse and touching my boobs, he looked at me and he is feeling guilty and put his hand on my hand and said aunty pleasee aunty don’t say to my mom pleasee, ok then what you want to do, he said aunty you looks beautiful and,. And yes tell me, aunty I want to see your boobs once, ok babu, I stood up and open my blouse and asked him to stood up he sit on the bed and looking at my boobs and I asked him do u like my boobs, yes aunty your boobs are big and beautiful, ok you look my boobs, then go to sleep, he took my hands and aunty, aunty pleaseee what babu, I am teasing him and put my sary pally on my shoulder and babu said aunty pleaseee remove your sari pallu once pleasee I want to see clearly your boobs and belly, navel ohhhhhh aunty u have beautiful belly, navel and, and tell me babu what, thighs aunty, ohhhh u naughty boy since you came here you are watching my body, ok and then I removed my sari pallu and babu came near to me and placed his hand on my belly and pressing by belly and navel and slowly he raised his hand towards my boobs and took my boob in his hand and pressing it with one hand and his another hand is on my back and almost he hugged me tight and pressing my boobs with his hand and moaning ohhhh auntyyyy ummmm, his thick prick is touching my thigh and he kissed my cheeks and I stopped him babu what are u doing, aunty ohhhh pleasee aunty, you are beautiful , ohhhh then I kissed his cheeks and he kissed on my lips and his hand is pressing my belly and navel and slowly he put his hand down and want to feel my pubic, ohhhhhh aunty haaaaaaaaaaa, babu what all this come on babu go and sleep on the floor, pleasee aunty I will sleep here and aunty ohhhh he is shivering and I then don’t want to waste the time, and babu do u know what to do with a lady, aunty ohhh he kissed on my neck and bite my neck with his teeth, ohhh babu you are crazy I kissed on his lips and he took my lip in his mouth and sucking my lip and bite my lower lip ummmmm, babuuuuu I placed my hand on his thick prick, ohhh my god morning just I looked from distance but now he is very thick and erect ohhh my god very thick prick I opened his jip and took his hard and thick prick in my hand ohhhh its very hot and I am pressing his cock and he is moaning auntyyy ohhhhh my auntyyyy, I asked him babu do u fucked any girl, he smiled and said only two times aunty ohhh its heaven aunty, I asked him who is that, he said my maid aunty, ohhhhh that’s why you talked to neelee something in the morning, he feel shy and I asked him to remove his half pant, and I also removed my sari, babu is looking at me and came near to me and hugged me tight and feel my body in his arms and my boobs are pressing his chest and we lay on bed and baby is on me, ohhhh his thick hard prick is pressing my belly and babu is kissing me lips and with his hands he is pressing my boobs hard, ohhhh, haaaaaaaaa auntyyyyy uuuuuuuuu, I placed my hands on his ass cheeks and pressing them to my cunt, ohhhhhh I opened my thighs wide and babu took his cock in his hand and trying to push it in my cunt, ohhhhhhhhh no its tight and not going inside my cunt, he is moaning auntyyyyy, uuuuuuuuuuu, I asked babu to sit between my thighs and he did I asked him to open my cunt lips with one hand and put his cock in my cunt, he just lay on me and with his fingers he opened my cunt lips and push his cock head in my cunt, ohhhhh my god its hard and his cock head is just entered in my cunt and I asked babu push it uuuuuuuu, ohhh hard and he pushed his cock again and now his half cock is entered in my cunt and my cunt is feeling his thick cock and I asked babu to move up and down, ummm aunty ohhhh he is moving his ass forcibly and fucking my cunt with his thick cock, ohhhhh now his cock is fully entered in my cunt , ohhhhh auntyyyyyy ummmmmmm I willl fuck, uuuuuuuuuu he cummed in my cunt, ohhhh babu, he lay on me and kissed my cheeks and pressed my boobs hard and his cock is my cunt, babu don’t worry you are in heat and want to fuck me so you come quickly, and I kissed him and asked him to get down he removed his cock and I gave him towel to clean his cock, I cleaned my self.

(ee kurraadu babu naa kuudaa tirugutunnaduu, aunty, aunty anee, nenu kitchenlooo pane chesukuntuuuu peratilooo ke kitikee gundaa chustunnaa, babuu perateloooo vaake jip teese pass ke veltunnadu, ohhhhh vaade sulla chlaaa laavugaaa undeeee ohhhh vaade sulla chuuse naa puku looo okatee durada modalayyendee, entaa laaavugaa undooo vaaade sulla aukunna, oka saare vaade laavupaate sulla toooo dengenchukuntee ane koreka kalegendee, vaaadu pass ke veli neele daggarake vachiiii daane sallu chuustuu daanetooo edooo antunnadu, neeleee kopamgaa edooo chependii, vaadu ventaneee naa daggaraki vachiii naa tooo kaburlu chepputuu, naa sallu, potta, boddu, naa pirrala kesee tega kasigaa chuustunnaduu, naaku anepenchindee veedu kuudaa edoo sex kadhalu chedevee leka ekkadainaa dengulaata ruchi cuuse untaadu ani, nenu vaadeni elaagainaa naa kesi tippukoovaalani, naa paita jaare naa pattanattuu, naa sallu, potta, boddu, annichuupettaaa, nenu neelee ne pelachii naaku koddegaa vanta looo saayam cheyyamannaa, neelee vahchii naaku saayam chestuntee vaadu maa iddare sallu chuustunnaduu, neeli pani ayyakaa velli saayantram vastaanu andee, nenu sareeannaa, neelee vellipoyaakaa nenu baabune adegaa bhojanam chestavaa, neeku emi istam ani, vaademoo nuvuu emi chesenaa naaku istamee annadu, memu konta sepu maa attagaare tooo maatalaade aaveda annam tennakaa, babu nenu velli bojanam chestunnam vaadeke annam tintuntee daggu vachiii pula maarendee, nenu lechii vaade tala naa gundelaki hattukunee mee amma talachukuntundee annaa vaadu naa nadumu gattegaa nokee emoo aunty annaduu, memu annam tennakaa nenu annaa baabuu nuvvu padukuntaavemoo naa gade looo mancham meeda padukooo annaa, vaadu naakuudaa tirugutuu naa sallu, naa pottta naa boddu chustuunnadu, nenu anni panulu chese, naa room loooke vachaa, baabuu naa venakee vachaduu, nenu anna nuvvu venaka padkooo anna vaadu mancham ekki venaka padukunnadu, nenu mundu padukunna, naaa nadde vaadeki kanapadutoondee,nenu tondara pada tam leduuu, vaadu emi chestaadooo chuudam ani undee, tondara padetee naagurenchiiii emo anukuntaademoo ani, naaku okatee pukuloooo edegaa undee tailor toooo degulaata leduu, veede laavu paate sulla chuusena taruvaataaa na pukulooo tega vedegaa undee, nenu alaa aaloochestuntee vaadu nemmadegaa vaade cheyya naa potta meeda vesaadu, ohhhhh vaade cheyya veedegaa undeeee, nemmadgegaa naa potta meeda paamutunnadu chetetooooo, naaku sammagaa undee pukulooo edoogaa undeee, kaane tondara padaledu, kodde sepu ayyakaa maa atta gaaru pelecharuu, nenu velli tea petee, tenadaaneki edianaa cheddam ani, chera paike etti todala daakaa boddulooo dopukune, katte peta vesuku ne daane meeda kaalu okate madache pettuku kurchone ullipaayalu kostunna, naa madachena mokaalu naa salluke tagelii naa sallu motttam jagatuuloonchii purthigaa kanapadutunnai, babu vachii naa todalu, naa sallu chustunnadu, nenu lechii Tiffin chese maa attagaare ke petti, babu nenu tennam, nenu baabu nee alaa terege rammanaa, vaadu naatoo nee kaburlu cheputuu untaa annaduu, edooo kaburlu cheppukunnam, eeloogaa neelee vachii pani chesuku velle munduu ammaa tailor ne battalu kuttedemoo adaganaa andee nenu vaddu, nuvvu okkddaneve vallaku nenu cheputaa lee anna, ade vellipooyendee, night bojanaalu ayyakaa maa attagaaru babu ke prakka naa gadeloone veyyamandee bathroom ke daggara ani nenuu, ammayaa anukunaaa, babuke cheppaa niddara vastee velli padukoo ani nenu bathroom ke velli stanam chese vachaaa, nenu loopala langaa bra vesukooo leduu, cheraa jaagatuu vesukunna, naa venaka babu vachedu nenu padukunteee krinda parupu meeda padukooo anna vaadu atta nanu nee mancham meeda padukuntaa, kaanee naaku inkaa niddara raavatam ledu kaburlu cheppukundaam annadu, nenu mancham meeda anchuna kurchonnaa, babu naa prakkana kurchoonaadu, school kaburlu cheputuu unnadu, naa toda vaade ke vaade toda naaku tagulutunnai, edooo vedeeee, vaaku edo chepadu nenu gattgaa navee gaade tala naa salla meeda adumukunaa, buggala meeda muddu pettukunaa, inka padukundaam annaa, vaadu sare ani manchammeda venaka padukunnaaadu,nenu mundu padukunaa, naa nadde vaadeki kanapadutundee, naaku niddra raavadam ledu edooo alaa kallu muusukunaaa, koddi sepu ayyyena taruvataa, vaadu nenu padukunnaa anukunee koddi vaade cheyya naa potta meeda vesi paamutuuu boddu meeda vese nokkutunnaduuu, ohhhhhhhh naaku sammagaaa undee, nenu emi analeduuuu, alaa nemmadegaaaa vaade cheyye naa edama sannu meeda vesaadu, alaa kodde sepu vunchaadu nemmadegaaa naa edama sannu pisukutuuu vaade laavupaate modda naa pirrala ki petti nokkutuuuunnaaduuu, naaku edoo laavundeee nenu tondara padaleduu enkaaa emi chestadoo ane chustunnaaa, babu nemmadegaa naa blouse buttons krinda nunchii okkatee, renduu, mudu buttons teese blouse paike lepee nemmadegaa naa edama sannu meeda cheyyevese nokkutunnaduu, sannu muchekanee vellatoo raastunnaduu, ohhhh naaku pukuloo gula ekkuvai pootoondee, vaade laavupaate modda too naa pirralu meeda podustunnaduu, naku aagadam ledu, vaadu kaarchesukuntaademoo ani, nenu nemmadegaa kadelenu vaadu naa sannu meeda nunchee cheyyeteeseesaadu, nenu sky kese terege opengaa padukunnaa, malli emi chestadoo ani chustunnaaa, kodde sepu ayyakaa malli naa potta meeda cheyya vese nemmadegaa naa boddu ne nokkutunnaduu, vaade modda na todake tagulutooondee, vaadu nemmadegaa cheyya naa kude sannu meeda vese nokkutunnadu, blouse mottam paike lepi naa rendu sallu gattegaa pisukutunnaduu, nenu inka aagaledu, naa cheyye vaade cheyya meeda vese vaade vepu terege ente chestunnav raa annnaa, vaadu bhaya padee emii ledu attaaa annadu, nenu anna naa blouse enduku open chesava emite nuvvu chestunnadee annaa, vaadunaa cheyya pttukunee atta pleasee maa ammaki cheppakuuuu ane naa cheyya naluputunnaduu, attaa pleaseee ataaa, entee nee sallu chupettavaa, chalaaa baagunnai attaa antunnadu, nenu naa paita teese blouse tesesee chuudu annaaa vaadu pitcheegaa naa sallu meeda chetulu vese gattigaa naluputunnaduu, nenu vaade sulla pttukunaaa, attaaa ohhhh, attaaaa ane mulugutunnaduu, nenu vaade half pant teeseyyamanaa vaadu teeseesaadu ohhh my god vaadi modda entaa laavuugaa undooo, naa puku cherege tundemooo ane bhayam vesendee, nenu adegaa babu nuvvu evarenainaa chesevaa ani vaadu siggupadutuuuu maa panimanishe ne chesaa annaduu, andukee naa udayam neelee tooo edoo antunnav, nenu naa cheera veppuknaa, babu naa paina ekki naa sallu pisukutuu naa pedaala meeda muddu petuukunaaduu, vaade modda naa puku meeda gattiga tagulutooondee vaadu modda naa pukulooo duurchadaaneki try chestunnaduu, kaanee velladam ledu nenu annaa babu naa todala madhyaloo kurchoo naa puku remmalu vedadeesee nneedi pettu annaa vaadu nemmadegaa paiki lechii naa todala madhyaa na kurchoone naa puku pedaalu vedadeesee vaade modda knob okka saaregaa gattigaa pukulooo ne nettaduu ohhhh my god naa pukulooo vaade modaa velladam ledu, babuu gattigaa nettu anaa, vaademoo naa meeda padukuneee, moddane naa pukuloo ke nettutunnadu, nenuu naa todalu baaga vedalupuchesee vaade ke sahakarestunaa, vaade modda tala pukulooo ke vellindee babu koddegaa gattegaa toyyeraaa uuuuuuuummm annaa nenu naa chetulu baabu pirrala meeda vese gattigaa nokkutunnaa, vaademoo atta ohhhh naa attaaa ane mulugutuuu modda ne toosesaadu, vaade modda naa pukuloo ke mottam duurendee ohhhh entaa tight gaa undooooo vaade laaavuu modda naa pukuloooo ohhh baabuu baagaa uupuuuu tuuu denguuu, annaa vaadu gattigaa rendu saarulu uupee na sallu gattiga pisekesee naaa pukuloooo kaaarchesaaduu, modate saaree natooo kadaa anukee tondaragaa kaarepooyendee).

I will write how we enjoy with babuus huge cock, its in next part

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker