Your Ad Here

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sucked My Aunt's Pussy

Hi every body i am Jose. I am going to share my sex encounter with my sexy aunt preeti. She was around 31, about 5 yrs elder to me. 5’5” inches tall with average body structure. She has got a semi-dark complexion with rosy full lips below her parrot type nose. Her hair touches her hips every time she lets them go loose.

A perfect 34-32-36 figure. She looks like god made her by himself and every time i have been close to her body, the aroma of it has always helped to arouse my wildest senses. She is living at my neighbor house. Her husband mr. Ram is sr.accountant in an mnc. He is some how my uncle through my mother's relation. This is my preeti and now let me share with u wonderful the most exciting afternoon of my life. It was a Saturday afternoon.

My family members have all left for father's elder brother house at kerala to attend a function, which was around 30 kms drive from my place. Since i had some important works at my office so i could not go. It was decided that i would complete my work and join them later. Luckily my work got over a bit early and i got the chance to come back quickly than my schedule. I thought of utilizing this time.

So before going for my bath i thought of doing some physical work-outs. Also just 2-3 days before i had bought one xxx movie which i did not get the time to check. So i turned it on along with a slow music and started my physical exercises. I was concentrating more on my physical work-outs so i was not getting that much excited. But still i was feeling that pinch down, under. Then there was this noise of my door-bell. I opened the door and ooohh…laaa...

Preetiwas standing in front of me. I got so excited seeing her that i almost forgot everything. While exchanging words i got to know that she too had to delay her trip to my in-law’s house for some urgent office works. Her husband and 5 yrs old son has already left for there. From my mother she has come to know that i would be going late and that’s the reason for her sudden visit.

During our conversation my eyes were continuously surveying her body from top to bottom. She was as usual very formally dressed and her hairs were locked. She had the minimum of make-up on her face. She was carrying an lather bag with her and we both were standing. Then i realized that her eyes were also grazing all around my bare chest and on the slight rising downside that has caused due to the semi-hard erection of my dick.

Thanks to my tight sports under-wear. I then came to my consciousness and felt very embarrassed for making her stand so long and to present myself in such a manner. I conveyed it to her and told to make her comfortable, as no one is around and i am very poor in hospitality. She asked me what was i doing as i am sweating so badly.

Hearing my answer she burst out into laughter. €œhow many more women do you want to kill?” she asked me in a wrapped voice. €œcome on let me wipe your sweat”. She took the hand towel and followed me to my bedroom. I had completely forgotten about the movie by then. So when she too entered the room with me i was in a total shameful state. I hurried to switch off the t.v. and then the player, and in doing so the towel unwrapped itself.

Nothing could be more shameful for me and also for her i thought in my mind. I looked up at her and saw her gazing wildly at my erected dick. I somehow managed to pick up the towel and again place it in its old position. Now we both started laughing loudly. She came close to me and told me to turn around. €œnow i understood what sort of exercise you were doing inside”, she told me still giggling.

I did not try to give any explanation as i knew it won’t help. So i stood silently, as if waiting for a punishment. She continued, “do you enjoying watching it alone, without a partner? I never enjoyed watching these stuffs without your uncle. What’s the use if you can’t enjoy the practical part?” though we were friendly but never have we discussed anything like this before.

So i felt a bit nervous and didn’t know how to react. The hardness of my dick was now getting out of control. €œyou were never that shy, why are you out of words now?” she asked me still rubbing my back. But this time i was also feeling the touch of her fingers. Her next question completely bowled me out. €œhave you ever fantasized about me?”

She has stopped rubbing my back and there was a pin-drop silence. I simply noded my neck as yes and knowing it she smiled very sexly.the next thing that happened was out of my equations. I turned around took her in my arms and smooched her wildly. She was not at all surprised rather it seemed as if she was waiting for it to happen.

With every passing second we came more close to each other and our kisses and hugs became more intimate and passionate. She wrapped me round with her hands, scratching my bare shoulders with her beautifully shaped nails. I had put my hand on her bumps and was pumping them slowly.

My rock-solid dick was getting rubbed at the joint of her legs. Her body aroma was becoming more tantalizing and i got swayed into the heavenly world of passionate lust. I tried to slid my hand through her kurta and touch her belly. The moment she felt my touch over there she with a push freed her from my arms.

Her eyes were still close and she had that usual mysterious smile on her face. She was breathing heavily as her boobs were dancing with the rhythm of her heart beat. I felt very ashamed as well as nervous for this action. I apologized to her for this and told her that she has been in my dreams from

The very first day i saw her and today the as she was so close to me i couldn’t control my deepest desires. €œyou have made me wet by your sweats, just look. Now go and have your bath and i will dress up by then or else we would get late”, she commanded me in her usual tone and left the room. As she left i helplessly just watched the swaying of her hips slowly moving out of my sight.

I took a little extra time in the bathroom as i shaked away the hot creams from inside. I came out and yet there was no sign of her. I thought better not to disturb her as i was not feeling comfortable for my past action. Knock – knock, “may i come in.” she was standing at my room’s door, wearing a white transparent sari, with a black designer bra.

Her hairs were open and she was wearing a nose-ring also. It seemed to me that a statue of khajuraho has come to life and is standing in front of me. She came close to me with slow steps, her head knelt slightly down and eyes closed. €œyour servant is in your service my lord. Tell me how i can please you.” i was dumb tucked. I kept on looking at her body’s every exposed part.

She pushed and made me sit on my bed and stood in front of me. I wrapped her waist and brought her close to me and then tugged my face into her chest. I don’t remember how long we were like that. It seemed as if two long separated lovers has met each other all by sudden. I then removed the upper part of her sari and kissed her naval.

Slowly then i put my tongue in it and licked it. I was thrusting my lips slowly and slowly deepening the hole a bit by bit. She caught my hairs tight with excitement. And for the very first time did i heard the moaning sound coming out from her mouth.

I pulled her on the bed and kissed her lips slowly, enjoying the rolling of her tongue inside my mouth as we got more and more passionate. I have by now unhooked her bra and let those hot mounds of flesh come out of their bondage. I was pressing them one at a time. Raj you are hurting me.

They are my boobs not your tennis ball.” i released my grips and massaged them with great ease. Her pinkish nipples have hardened and were pointing straight to my mouth. I rubbed them slowly with my palm. you are really treating them good, my love, ouch, dont stop carry onn, her throat every time she spoke something.

I brought my tongue close to the other boob and licked it slowly as a cat drinks its milk and with the other i was either massaging it or was rubbing the nipple against my rough palm. Her eyes were closed and her belly was shaking with excitement. €œdo you like it my dream girl?” i asked her, expecting some sort of good, satisfying answer.

Instead with her hand she pressed my mouth on her boob tightly. Now her entire right boob was inside my mouth. Now there was no more licking, i was sucking that fleshy lump. It was going deeper and deeper inside my mouth. My teeth and my tongue were in full action now. €œoh yes, go on, go on, tear it apart. Press it harder.

Let me see how much strength you have.” i kept on sucking and biting them and pressing them hard turn by turn. I was playing with her boobs like a little puppy playing with a doll. My cock was rock hard and it was paining. She opened the towel and threw it away.

Now she was trying to reach for my bumps with her fingers, stretching them as much as possible. I raised my head and kissed her lips deeply. She now grabbed my cock and was rubbing it by her palm. A current flew pass my body. We gave a roll and she came on top of me.

Her experienced hands were still on my dicks fondling it according to her desires. She kissed me on my chest then on my nipples. She bit me with her teeth and looked at my face. She was looking very beautiful. Her hairs have covered a part of her face and some of them are on my chest and on my face.

I removed them and pulled her up to kiss her lips again. I removed the sari completely from her body exposing her beautiful thighs and more beautifully curved hips. I slid my hands through the designer panty into her hips and pressed them slowly.

She was rolling her tongue inside my mouth and sucking my lips and then chewing them. At the same time she was also playing with my dick. After staying like this for few more mins. She slide down and took the dick in her mouth. €œwow”, was all that came out from me.

She licked it slowly wetting every inches of it with her saliva. She then rubbed the head of it with her palm slowly. Instantly i felt current flowing through my body. It was an experience i never had. She kept on doing it for few more seconds and then put the thing in her mouth. €œuffff… preetiaa€¦.mm…come on my love.” i wasn’t able to speak properly.

I caught her hairs and started fucking her mouth, trying to add extra inches every time i thrust my dick in it. She was an excellent cock-sucker. That was a hell of a blowjob which i have never experienced before and guess nobody will be able to do the same.

I was about to cum and i wanted to withdraw it from her mouth. But she insisted to keep it inside and as i cummed she swallowed every drop of it. She licked it again, every little portion of it with her tongue. €œoh god, you are the goddess of kama, my love. I have loved you from the day i have seen you. Never did i think i would get the chance to tell it you and that also when we are so close to each other. I dont.care what

Feel.about me, but i love you.” she came up and again kissed me on my face, on my eyes and then attacked my lips. €œcan’t you feel what’s inside my mind?” she uttered the words, her eyes straight in mine. I gently kissed on her forehead. I rolled her down and went for her cunt which was already wet by then. I kissed her belly, her naval, and her back.

Licking and sucking every single inch of her skin. She was moaning and it again made my dick go hard. I kissed her thighs and fingered them slowly. I spread her legs and touched her cunt with my two fingers and i was massaging the outer walls.

It was clean shaved as was her armpits. I kissed the adjoining areas and then place my tongue in the cunt. d my head more in it and deeper in did my tongue went. I was licking her pussy. My tongue went deep inside as far its reach was. I was fucking her with my tongue. At the same time my hands were busy playing with her boobs. €œ u devil,she gave a little jerk and there she was cumming.

She has caught my hairs so tight it seemed they would tear off. Slowly she released her grips. My cock was thirsting to enter that cave and drink those sweet juices. I took my dick in my palm and rubbed it agaist her wet pussy, as if to acquaint it with a new surroundings and then slowly and slowly inserted it inside her bit by bit. naughty. Don’t make me mad, aahhh…” after inserting few inches

I stopped and i started pushing it in and out of the den. €œohhh stop playing with me. I want to taste it full inside me.” i knew she was going mad with excitement but i was enjoying it. I wanted to punish her. She understood my intention and told me “ i am all yours raj, why are you giving me this pain? Plzzz fuck me hard, real hard, my love. Don’t play with me you devil come on show your aunt you a re the

Mannn…..uuhh€¦.of her dreams. Uuhhh…. Mm, fuck me, fuck me hard.” i was now in full control over her. I continued likewise for few more minutes and then completely took it out. I took my cock near her lips and inserted it inside her mouth. €œ do you like the taste of your own orgasm my love?”

She was as wild as an untamed horse. She sucked it like hell. €œohhh….goood, uuhhh….you are really the best cock-sucker i have mmm…..uuhhhh…… come across, you are the best myyyy…uuumm… love, you are the ultimate.” i fucked her mouth again and again. She was grasping for air after few strokes. She caught me tight. I pulled it out from her mouth. I noticed that my dick has enlarged more than usual. Normally it doesn’t come to this size.

I went near her pussy, licked it like a cat and then rolled my dick against the walls of it. €œplease raj now, please….mmmm….now, now…. ..you devil.” i have inserted the entire dick inside her den in one stroke. And it made her cry in pain.

I pulled it out a bit and thrusted it again inside fully. After 2-3 strokes the rod got lubricated and it was feeling like passing a hot knife through butter. I kept fucking her hard as i could. She enjoyed every cms of my dick drilling through her wet cunt. €œmy baby you want to do push-ups,

Mmmm…. Give your aunt thirty push-ups rambo, hard one.” i took a pillow and placed below her hip and started my push-ups. Every time i was taking the rod full out and then full in. yes cum! At the count of twenty-two she did her second orgasm.

My back was bruised by scratches of her nails. Her body aroma had become like a wild flower intoxicating me more and more. We rolled over and now she took charge of the situation. My dick has become numb by now and was losing its hardness.

She took it inside her mouth and started sucking it, tasting again her vaginal juice. She was wild; desperate to have the last fuck. She took it in her palm and massaged it and then again sucking it, trying to put the entire piece down her throat.

My dick was slowly regaining its hardness. She placed the cock in her pussy and sat on me. She was now fucking herself. €œuuuhhhh…. with every stroke she was accelerating her speed. She was enjoying the best horse ride of her life. My dick was penetrating deep inside her vagina touching the inner wall every time it went inside. €œsoomuu…my love, you have sent mmmm……me to the seventh heaven uuuhhhh. I don’t want to lose you ever,

Wanted to remove the dick from her cunt cause i was about to cumm. She got up and started to suck my dick. She was massaging it, sucking it and out came the hot lava. It was all over her face and she was licking my dick clearing up every drop of the cream on it.

She looked up at my eyes. She was still having that naughty smile on her face. I pulled her up and we kissed each other. We held each other tightly because we knew it was time for us to get back to reality and we didn’t want this dream to get over. After that wild fuck both of us bathed together and she went to the function with me on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker