Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Top 5 Sexiest American Men

To get on this list, you have to actually be able to
convey intelligence and character. And, of course, it helps to be
yummy, which all of these men happen to be. If you find yourself in
disagreement with any of my choices, get hold of the movies that put
them on this list and you'll understand why they are here.

George Clooney

No surprise here, I'm sure. He's come a long
way from his Facts of Life days, indeed. The man only gets better
looking with age. And, while I think it's true he's starting to
resemble Cary Grant (I hope you people realize Cary was an Englishman!),
I think he may have actually surpassed him in the dapper department.
That gray is so damned sexy it's ridiculous, and when he turns his head
and smiles that slick little grin -- combined with just a dash of
cocksure -- ooh, la, la, y'all. Gimme some some!

Denzel Washington

You
hear black women talk about strong black men... is there a man who
epitomizes the words 'strong' and 'man' quite like Denzel does? Show me
a white man who even comes close to the character and sex appeal this
brother exudes. Hot damn, hot damn, hot damn. He's a great actor, to be
sure, but honestly I'm usually too busy drooling to think about it...

...that,
and I'm usually on the edge of my seat just waiting for a glimpse of
that amazing smile. Did y'all know Denzel turned down a love scene with
Julia Roberts, because he didn't want to upset his core fans, i.e.
black women? I bet Julia still mopes whenever someone reminds her about
it. I know I would.




Edward Norton

Yeah,
I know, you're surprised. Look, let me be straight -- I always thought
ol' Ed was a bit geeky, myself. I thought he was a brilliant actor, to
be sure. But geeky. Until I saw The Painted Veil. Holy. Jesus. If that movie doesn't have one of the best, most passionate, most please-ravish-ME-next kisses, I don't know what does.

The way he storms through the door, grabs Naomi Watts and has his sexy
way with her.... yes, Lord, summa that. Please. If you missed that
film, the scene in The Illusionist, where he grabs Jessica
Biel and pushes her against the wall before he starts kissing her..
Oh... My... Goodness.. It's not really hard to guess what Salma Hayek
saw in this man, is it?

Joaquin Phoenix

Possibly
another surprise, possibly not, as Joaquin does have quite a few fan
listings out there. He's not the strong, confident super-smart type who
I'm prone to lust for... in fact, he's alleged to be rather neurotic
and hypersensitive. But he's really a brilliant actor, which, in my
opinion, he proves best in Signs. His performance in that was so seamless, I think he was better than anyone else.Ok, apart from the litle girl whom we all "Awww'd" over.

But, if you've ever seen this boy's eyes.. even in photos.. he conveys
this amazing inner emotion that I cannot describe. And I'm guessing
he's fab in bed, cos his scenes with Kate Winslet in Quills
were pretty hot, even though.. well.. you'd have to see it to know what
I'm talking about. I love you Joaquin, don't pay no mind to the people
who talk junk about you!

Jon Stewart

Is
this a surprise? Probably. I've no doubt tons of women find him sexy,
but he's not generally considered a sex symbol. Personally, I've had
the hots for him since his MTV show back in 1993.

He's
always been gorgeous, he's always been smart as hell, and he's always
had that demeanor that just makes you want to kiss him all over. I'm
glad he's finally gotten the recognition he deserves, it's just a shame
it took so damned long. Buy his book, it's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker