Your Ad Here

Friday, February 5, 2010

BOLLYWOOD SEX AT IIFA AWARDS

My clock showed 3.30 ... the iifa awards were to begin in roughly four hours from now... I was appointed as one of the official fashion designer
for the event . my name is rishi behl and one of the leading guys in this proffession

So as per my notification i had to design the attire for Ayesha takia , Sushmita Sen, Hrithik Roshan , Arjun rampal ,Shilpa Shetty ,
Kangana Ranaut ...almost all of these celebs had asked some of thier guy to pick up their dresses from my office...only kangana and
ayesha were left

My assistant called at my business line to tell me that ayesha and kangana were waiting for me downstairs... So i took the dresses and headed down,,

Myself: Hello, to both of my pretty ladies.

Ayesha : Hi

kangana: hello

myself: Why did you go through all such pains to come here . You could had called me , i would had sent one of my guy with the dresses
to your hotel room

Ayesha : We actually wanted to check the dresses before hand so that if any minor adjustments were required we could get it done.

kangana : And as we are performing also , we didnt want to take any risk with the two dresses,

myself: Ya you are right....just wait a second...

myself : Actually these iifa guys have not provided me with any changing room in this office ...so you too could change here i will be waiting
outside in the lobby . you too can call me when you are finished

ayesha: Thanks

myself : But be careful with the dresses , you wont want to ruin them just before the show

So i left the room leaving the two beauties alone

kangana : It would be better if we check on the performance dresses first

ayesha : Ya

kangana : Will it be comfortable for you if we change together here

ayesha : Its fine for me , if one of us waits outside it will take some time and we dont have much in our hands ..are you okay with it?

kangana : Yes , fine

kangana took of her white top and black jeans and taking short glimpses of ayesha as she was changing her attire too.

Meanwhile ayesha removed her salwar but was having some problem with kameez as it got stuck in the clip of her bra.

ayesha : Can you help me with this dear ...

kangana : Sure just a second

kangana hepled her out in taking off her kameez ... kangana was now standing in her black lace bra and panty whereas ayesha was
wearing a white strapless bra and panty

kangana : "What are you going to perfrom tonight on" , she asked as she began to put on her lehenga choli..

ayesha : I am perfroming on love me ,love me from wanted , what about you?" , she answered as she spread her legs to wear the tight black
designer jeans

kangana : I am performing on two of the songs from the movie raaz

ayesha : I think it's a little tight on the waist this jean....how did your dress fit?

kangana : Mine fits perfectly

Both of the ladies took of their performance clothes and were about to try out their red carpet clothes when

Kangana: ayesha , it would be better if you show this problem in person to rishi now , so that he can know himself the right amount of
alteration required ..

Ayesha called my name from inside " rishi can you come up please ?"As i entered the room i was left completely spellbound by what i saw in front of me ... standing in front of me were one of the two hottest ladies from the film fraternity and that too without clothes in just their bra and panty ,,,though i had never thought of that way about any of my clients from this business , but it straight away gave me an erection..

myself: what happened ? , any problem

ayesha : actually this jean is a little tight from the waist

myself : can you wear it , so i can decide how much work to do on it , or maybe i will replace it with some other pair if required

ayesha : ya sure

meanwhile kangana was trying on her saree when she asked

kangana: i am having little problem with this , can you help me out

myself: no prob dear , but how many times i have told you to learn to wear a saree and how to carry yourself in it

kangana : yes i will

ayesha : see this , its tight from here

myself : just a minute , let me help kangana a bit , then i will check on you..

i was arranging the pallu of saree at kangana's back when i could feel my hardened dick just few centimeters away from touching her ass covered by the petticoat...seeing this i pulled my shirt of from
my trousers so that that could partially cover the buldge,,,,,

myself : ayesha , you please do one thing , you leave this jean here.. i will send a ew one to your hotel in an hour or so..

ayesha pulled down her jean and bent over to pick it up . as she was picking up the jean and getting up her hand brushed my hardened dick.... reliasing what just happened she just
giggled a little and didnt say anything ..i was short of words and didnt knew what to say to move over this awkward silence..

myself: so ayesha when did you come back from your honeymoon?

ayesha : around 20 days , i guess

myself : ok

ayesha: if i remember correctly , you were not at the wedding

myself : yes i was out to germany for some work

in the meantime of this conversation both the ladies had got dressed to what they were wearing when they arrived to my office

myself: so you can leave now ....i will meet you at the red carpet or at the backstage area

kangana : bye

ayesha :cya later

myself : bye

after they had left i was sitting in my office and remembering how they were standing in front of me in just their undergarments , when suddenly my assistant called me

assistant : sir the packing staff , is here

myself : then what ?

assistant : sir make sure that none of your stuff goes away with it.

myself : but whey are they here so early?

assistant : sir i've no idea

i went downstairs to check on all my stuff . there i saw lying in their were some cameras

myself: what are these ?

packing guy : sir these are cctv cameras that were installed in the building for security issues

myself: where were they installed?

packing guy: sir in every room except bathrooms and toilets

i suddenly realised that they would had recorded what happened earlier . i didnt wanted the video of the actresses changing to get out in the open if the tapes
fell in wrong hands

myself: there is some stuff lying above in my office which i thing belongs to the organisers

packing guy: ok sir , let me check

in the meantime when he was gone , i searched for the camera containg the tape of this room ... i finally found a camera labelled "room2" and i took out the
tape from inside . i hid that tape in the pocket of my blazer and waited for the guys to leave....as soon as they left i hurried upstairs and attached it to my laptop
through an auxilarry drive

i checked out the whole recording , there was no full nudity as the two ladies had never given up either their bra or panty , but still it was not a small thing
i decided to destroy the tape when my inner consience stopped me from doing so...

the evil side of me thought of a plan and i decided to go on with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker