Your Ad Here

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sex with hot secretary

whenever her hubby was out I was at her house fucking her, she gave me the best sex and I kept on coaxing her for the joint sex with the couple anu and sham with whom I had sex on valentines day, where I had fucked anu and sham was the first guy who had fucked me in my ass in front of his wife,but shashi never liked the idea, but with my constant pressure she accepted and I fixed up the day to visit anu and sham married for almost 2 years but fun loving couple and both are software techies. that day we rang the door bell at 6 pm and sham opened the door and as he shook hands he hugged me, I could feel him pressing his cock on to my cock, then I introduced shashi and he gave a passionate hug, then from behind anu came with open hands and hugged and kissed me on my lips, then turned onto shashi and hugged her tight, as I closed the door I could see sham closing in on shashi and the couple sandwiched her, and sham hand were caressing shashi's ass and thighs, and they took her to the sofa near by and had her in the center and now it was sham lip locking on shashi, I stood and watched shashi breathing heavy with excitement, both hubby and wife lifted her churidhar from the head and both were sucking on shashi's breasts like a hungry kids and sham was loosening her pajamas, as anu kept sucking he knelt down pulled her pyjamas and panty down and spread her thighs apart started to suck her pussy. ahhhhhhhhh what a sight guys all of us are still fully dressed and shashi fully nude between the couple getting handled, I could see shashi having her first orgasm and moaning and my getting fully erect in my pants. at this point sham pulled her wife away and lifted shashi up and took her to their bed room and anu came and lip locked with me, and she was very well aroused as I hurriedly stripped her nude she too made me nude, and as we walked to the divan close by we could see sham trying to enter his cock into shashi and she moaning in exstasy. anu was holding my cock and pulling me away, as she slept I went on top of her kissing her lips and started to move down slowly, I was kneading her breasts like I was mixing the chapathi dough, and she kept pushing my head down and I knew she wanted me to suck her pussy, when I spread her thighs her pussy was fully wet and leaking on her thighs I stuck my tongue out and gave a gentle lick form her ass hole till her clit, her body shivered as if a lightning stuck, then I voraciously sucked her pussy then slowly went up, I could feel her grab my fully erect dick and guiding to her cunt, within no time I had entered fully and I could feel my cock hitting the hole bottom for which she enjoyed, in slow rhythm I started penetrating in and out of her pussy, I could feel my balls resting on her pussy outside every time I went full deep inside, she started to beg for hard strokes and I lifted her ass and put a pillow underneath her and pulled her legs on to my shoulders, in this posture I could feel my cock bottoming her pussy, as we fucked we could hear sham and shashi fucking and moaning too, and I could hear sham telling her baby I am loading all my sperms to you take it baby and slept on her, while I was still pounding his wife's pussy this side, anu went for her 2nd wild orgasm as I could feel her nails hurt my back,
and within minutes with full pressure I loaded my cum into her pussy, both of us were fully sweating and we saw sham and shashi coming out and joining us, next what we did u guys may think I am dreaming but we did with pleasure. as I pulled my cock out sham knelt and took my limp cock in to his mouth licking away my cum and his wife's juice and shashi
mounted on anus face and started to stroke her pussy on her mouth wildly and unloading her hubby cum into her mouth, sham left me and buried his face between his wife's thighs which was ozzing my cum out and drank all my cum, as I stood up shashi grabbed my soft cock and started to suck, I had never ever dreamed I would get into some wild sex like this, this went on for a while and I moved away and shashi and anu changed to 69 position and were exploring each others pussy and finger fucking in the ass. as I sat on the sofa sham came towards me and was guiding his cock into my mouth, I went bk, he held me close and said when I have allowed you to fuck my wife the way u want cant you not suck me,I did not have any words I just closed my eyes and I could feel his cock head touching my lips and I opened my mouth, this was the first time in my life of 48 sucking a mans dick, the next few minutes with my eyes closed I covered his cock with my mouth and in slow rhythm he was pushing his cock to and fro and moaning,
I could get the taste of his cum and shashi juice from his cock, I kept swallowing, then he pulled his cock out and made me come in doggy style and I could feel him lubricate my ass hole with some vaseline and then then he started to push his cock inside me, I felt his cock was inside me till my stomach,
this was my second fuck in the ass from him and he increased his pace of pounding, I knew since he had already fucked shashi he is going to fuck me for long. that side shashi was down and anu on top in 69 position and anu her hubby fucking in my ass got up and moved towards us, she came slept on her back in front of me and asked me to suck her pussy,
I was in doggy position getting fucked in the ass and same time sucking anus pussy, shashi too joined she spread her legs and stood reverse on the bed so as to sham can suck her pussy while he fucks me in the ass, it took 15 long minutes to unload his second load his cum in my ass and after that like a pack of cards all of us collapsed on the diwan for a while.
after me and anu had bath in one toilet and sham and shashi in the other toilet, we came out to see still they had not finished so we pushed the door to see sham was fucking shashi standing in the bathroom, it really gave both of us a good arousal of sex again and we went on bed and anu mounted me and rode me like a cow girl,
the way her breasts were shaking and I squeezed them hard to see anu face getting red and I again loaded my cum into her and after a while she got up and crawled upwards and made me drink my own cum, and told me collect little for her mouth and slept on me tasting my cum from my mouth.
that side sham too loaded his cum into shashi standing and knelt down and tasted his own cum and gave little for her to taste too, by the time we did not realize it was already 10 pm and it was getting late to shashi to get back home and we all dressed up and hugged and kissed and fondled each other and left,
on the way till I reached shashi to her house we chatted our experience and she too told me that she enjoyed too. continue...After the previous day fucking my secretary shashi who is 24 at her home on the diwan, the next day she gave a sigh of releif as she too wnated and waited for 2 pm to goto her house as she had told.
honest to god couldnt do anything thinking of fucking such a young girl at my age of 45, anyway it became 2.30 and she brought some coffee and asked whether we are going home I smiled at her and said yes.
as we drove in my car couldnt resist touching her, I kept my hands on her thighs and tried to spread them, which slowly she did, as I caressed her thighs I kept going up, she was wearing a churidhar and I reached her pussy area, ahhhhhhhhhh it was so nice and warm there, she too slowly kept her hand on my croach and could feel my cock getting hard,
fingering each other we reached her house she opened the door lock and we went inside and she closed the door and I hugged her frm back, I was really out of control, I rubbed my hard cock which was in side on her bums and she was enjoying it, I turned her towards me and started to kiss, I was so wild I made her full face wet with my saliva and she too reciprocated,
as I kissed I lifted her churidhar and took it out, there she stood in her pyjamas and a cream bra, I just bent little and took her breast out of her bra and started to suck it, it was jst about enough for my mouth as it was not very big and could feel her nipples getting hard in my mouth, and I could hear her whisper lets go inside the room,
I followed her and we went to her bedroom and I sat on the bed and my face was at her breasts I put my hand at back and took out her bra and massaged her boobs nicely, then I slowly removed her pyjamas and pulled her panty alongwith it, ahhhhhhhhhh what a sight to see her stand in front of me fully nude, she was slim but no extraordinary features,
all a woman should have she had, more than that she had the need and gutts to enjoy with a olderly guy that too her boss. she knelt down in front of me and started to remove my belt and I helped her I sitting on the edge of the cot lowedred my pant and underwear and she was jst starring at my huge cock,
my cock is little less than 6 inch when erect but the girth is thick enough to drive a womans pussy wild. i cought her head and pulled close to my cock, she was not all that ok to go for it, but I forcibly put my cock in her mouth, already too much of my precum was there, she sucked it all, then I knew I better stop her sucking as I could cum anytime,
I pulled her up on the bed and made her spread her thighs apart, she had little hair, but I cared a damn I slowly started to kiss on her thighs and teasing with my toung reached her pussy and the smell of sweat and her juice was very intoxicating, like how we show our toung to a doctor I stuck out my toung and licked her pussy from bottom to top,
and she started to moan quite loudly saying is soft words siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its so nice. I kept sucking for a while and my cock was throbing to dive and spray out it s cum, I slowly started kissing her body and came on top of her, I am 85 kgs weight heavy built and she must have bees abt 45 kgs thin built which made me feel that a monster is going on her,
as I kissed her lips tight I started to guide my cock into her pussy and I could feel her body wriggle in little pain, slow and steadyly I pushed my cock in, she was enjoying every bit of it, with steady pace I kept increasing my speed, she was catching the pillow with both her hands and I could see her getting orgasm one after another,
as my fore skin is cut I can really have longer sex and I kept pounding her pussy for abt 10 mts then with a bang my cock loaded her pussy with all my cum, I could feel my cock almost jerk 6 to 8 times filling her pussy with my sperms.we were in the missionary postion, I slowly retracted my cock out and started going down,
she didnt know what was I upto now neither I knew what I will do, it was the wildest thing of my life I had done I went slowly to her pussy, I could see my cum and her juice ozzing out, I jst closed my eyes put my mouth there and sucked up all my cum into my mouth and again went up slowly and as I kissed her gave all my cum from my mouth to her mouth,
first she refused but she was pinned down under me and had to take it in, in the bargain I too swallowed my cum a bit, I really dont know anyone dare do this, but I did and I liked thats all I can say. After that I cuddled her in my arms and was lying down for a while chatting and she expressed her hubbys in capable capacity to satisfy her,
and she looked forward for any ammount of sex with me, we must have been chatting for about 30 mts I could feel the urge in cock for a fuck, so I aksed he rot come on top of me, and once she came I guided my cock near her pussy and with one bang she sat in it, and I could feel my cock touching her deep inside, and she stared to fuck me,
man it was an out of the world lying down and getting fucked by a babe and she went hungry for my cock and fucked me to the hearts content as if she wont get my cock again, as she did I w as fondling her breast for a while and moved to hold her ass and guided her strokes on my cock and loaded her pussy with my sperms,
she just colapsed on my chest with my throbbing cock still inside, we laid down for a while and had a shower and kissed her nude for a while finger fucking her in the shower, she had kept one leg on the bucket so the I could really finger fuck well and I could feel her legs trembling with her orgasm. we came out before dressing without me asking she aksed me to lay down
and gave a nice suck to my cock, I made her do and anyway I couldnot load my cum in her mouth, we got dressed up and left, before leaving while kissin she whispered that she will give a blow job tomorrow in my cabin and want the fresh cum direct to her mouth, I siad bye to her and left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker