Your Ad Here

Friday, February 5, 2010

I Fucked My Saali by Giving Her Sleeping Pills (Part I)

Hi! I am mic from Jaipur. I am 30 year old, 5’-5”. Married with very beautiful girl for ten years I am going to tell u a story that how I fucked my sis-in-law (meri Saali) by giving her sleeping pills between the period of her ring ceremony and marriage.

First let me tell u about my Saali. Her name is sharry (name changed) she is five yrs younger then me is about 25 yrs. She is short about 5’-1 ½” fair color, boobs 34, with vary attractive figure.

Now let us come to main story. My in-laws lived in Delhi and I also lived in delhi at that time It started just after my marriage when. I was 20 and she was 15 her boobs were under development at that time. As the time passed and she started growing I noticed drastic changes in her figure her tits can now called boobs were about 30. When ever I go to my in laws I don’t miss any chance to stare on her. She use to wear thin night suits or Bermuda sandos or sleeve less zippers and Capri as u know the climate in delhi is vary hot in summers. She is very particular in maintaining her skin. She waxes her arms and legs on time. Get cleared her arm pits

One day after my marriage my parents ware out of town leaving me and my wife alone. We were invited by my in-laws for dinner as it was Saturday. After having dinner we were about to leave for our home my wife invited my saali and her brother to our house for sleep over as next day it was Sunday so my in-laws can come and have dinner and pick them up.

As we reached home we have a four bed room apartment three bedrooms are in same line we given them room next to ours. I know that my wife and her brother are heavy sleepers but I don’t know the sleeping habits of my saali. We all changed to get to bed she wore night dress a button down shirt and pajama. After some chatting we all go to bed it was about 1 am. I put my mobile on vibration mode and set an alarm of 3 am and placed it just beside my pillow as next day it was Sunday so I can sleep whole day.

At 3 am my phone vibrated I got up and first I checked my wife as every night she was in deep sleep. I slowly opened my bedroom door came out and silently closed the door. Then I slowly approached the door of the room were my saali was sleeping. Slowly I opened the door the thin ray of light came out I was surprised that they are still awake. But at this stage I can say any thing. So I pushed the door open but they were sleeping soundly with 100 watt bulb on. It was good for my view but if she wakes up I can not hide but after seeing her sleeping just couple of steps away I forgot every thing.

I entered the room and gone strait to her side she was sleeping on her back under covers. I looked at her beautiful and innocent face. Then I removed her covers as it was summer the A/c was on so I switched off the fan so she doesn’t wake up feeling cold. Then I came back to her seated on the floor near her I placed my shivering hand on her stomach over her shirt thinking what will happen if she wakes up. But she didn’t move at all. Then I opened first button of her shirt from the bottom then the second the elastic of her pajama came in view. Then I opened the third button and now I can see her bare stomach and a cute naval. I placed my hand on her bare stomach and fingered her naval. Then I opened the forth button. Now I can see her full bare stomach and the lower rim of her black bra that she was wearing. Then I undid remaining two buttons of her shirt. Now her bare stomach boobs covered in black bra are fully exposed.

Then I cupped her left boob over her bra she didn’t move at all then I started massaging her boob. Then I did the same with her right boob. Then I tried to lift the lower rim of her bra but it was tight then entered my one finger from the upper side of the bra cup here I my finger made the first contact with her nipple. Then I tried the same with other nipple. But I still have to find a way to see her bare boobs and nipple.

I had touched her both nipples many times and they got erect and visible over the bra. Then she made slight moment in her sleep and turned to her right. I stopped for some time and then I started again. Now I lifted her shirt from her back and had a nice view of her bare back and bra claps. Then I lifted her left arm over her head which was on her left boob due to change in her position. Now tried to open her bra claps but the hooks were tight seem that her boobs grown bigger for this bra size but I managed to open the hooks.



Once the hooks are open the only thing I have to do just lift the bra cups and have a look and did it. Her left boob is fully exposed in front of my eyes she had light coffee color nipple still erect. I cupped her naked left boob with my hand and massaged it for some time then I played with her nipple. Then I tried to see her right boob which was pressed between her body and right arm. As I was trying she again moved to her back. I was scared and confused that she is sleeping or not. But looking at her face I find no sign that she is awake. Then I massaged her right boob and played with her nipple. Then I want to see her pussy but first I want to close her bra and shirt before I proceed further. But now she was on her back I can’t close her bra claps so I decided to leave them open because I don’t have any other way so placed the bra cups on their place and straps on both sides. Then I closed her shirt buttons. Now I tried to remove her pajama so I lifted her shirt a little to get access to the elastic of her pajama. I then inserted my fingers inside pajama on both sides and slowly pulled it down. I pulled it till I can see the upper rim of her panty it was black in color. But now she was moving frequently. So I decided to stop hare for next time. Then I masturbated looking at her when I was done it I put her under covers and left the room. It was around 5:30 am now so I took coke from refrigerator put lots of ice and had it to cool down and then I gone to bed.After the first encounter when ever I saw her it is getting difficult to control but I have to manage. Once I was staying in my in-laws house because markets were closed in protest against VAT for four days so I went with my wife to stay there. My in-laws have vary old house constructed about 30 yrs ago so wooden door plies are weaken and doors are loose. I was given a room at first floor there are two rooms on that floor both rooms have one common bathroom. They only open the main bedroom door and use bathroom to go to other room. The second room was used by my saali. Next day of our arrival it was teacher’s day so she had to wear sari because she is going to act as a teacher today. But she don’t know how to wear sari so she asked my wife because my saali had to get ready early in the morning so they planed that after taking bath my saali will call my wife to help her with her sari.

I was waiting for morning so that I can try seeing some scene. At morning my saali came to our room to wake up my wife I was also awake but pretended to be in deep sleep. Then both of them move to other room and I was waiting. Then I hear the door between the other room and bathroom was closed. I got up and moved to bathroom the door had only one latch at the top end and as I told u those old wooden doors are loose and weak they can be pushed from below to create a gap between door and door frame so that u can have some view of the room. I looked through the gap I saw my saali standing in front of the gap.

She is still in her night dress. I was waiting then she started to unbutton her shirt. She removed her shirt she was wearing black bra. Then she started wearing blouse. After wearing blouse she removed her pajama she was wearing black panty. I had seen my saali’s full waxed and milky legs for the first time. Then she wore petticoat and proceeded to wear sari.

At afternoon when she returned first time I looked her I sari she was looking dam sexy. Then she changed in sleeve less zipper and denim shorts. We had lunch together after lunch my F-I-L, M-I-L and B-I-L gone out to see some relative and buy some snacks for dinner. After they left my wife and my saali gone to take a nap and I sat on pc to surf the net. After some time I got up to get coke from kitchen. But before going to kitchen I gone to check the girls that they are sleeping or not or they also want to have some coke. When I entered the room the light was on but the girls were sleeping and snoring I know that they were tiered because they got early in the morning.

I went near my saali she was sleeping soundly. I removed her covers and had a look on her sexy waxed and milky legs. Then I touched her legs to feel the smoothness of her legs. When she didn’t move at all I tried something more. I slowly moved upwards and slowly unzipped her zipper and exposed her boobs in black bra and milky stomach and cute naval. Then I entered my two fingers from the top of her bra cups and played nipples one by one and both nipples got erected. Then I unbuttoned her shorts and opened the zip. I know that the denim short she was wearing was tight fit so I can’t remove it. So I inserted my hand in her shorts and started rubbing her pussy over her panty. Then I lifted elastic of her panty and inserted my hand in it to feel her pussy but I was surprised that it is full of bunch of hairs. I was thinking that there is not a single hair on her body then why she doesn’t shave her pussy. I was enjoying the heat of her pussy. Suddenly I heard sound of horn so I dressed her again covered her and left the room.

At night when every one is sleeping I got an idea I got up searched for a sharp rod and tried to make two holes in the ply of the bathroom door. After I succeeded I tried if the door to her room is opened but it was locked. I hardly sleep that night.

In morning my wife got up and gone to ground floor I was still in my bed waiting for some action. Then after some time I heard the bathroom locked. I got up from my bed and peeped through the holes. There my saali was brushing her teeth. She was wearing a loose shorts and sandos. After brushing teeth she started filling bucket of water. She is going to take bath. She removed her sandos then her


bra then her shorts then her panty. I was waiting for this moment. I saw she had full bunch of hairs on her pussy. Then she turned to wash her UG. She had nice and milky buttocks. I watched the whole scene get back to my bed.One day when my parents were out of town I was in office and my wife was alone at home so my saali came to spend a day. It was Saturday and my father in law was coming in evening to pick her up. But he got late in market so we decided that my saali will stay here tonight and next day we will drop her to her home.

That night I made a plan my mother was prescribed sleeping pill. I got some of them from our medicine cabinet. I take some of them and powdered them I took vary small quantity because I am using it for the first time so I don’t know it may cause any side effect. The powdered pills are in my pocket but I am not getting chance to mix them with meals because my maid was all the time in the kitchen. At last we had our dinner. After dinner my wife asked the maid to prepare cold coffee. Now I got another chance but cold coffee is my favorite drink how can I be able to refuse to drink.

But as the luck is in my favor my wife and saali said that they will have coffee later. So after giving coffee to me, my maid kept the rest in refrigerator gone to bed. We all are chatting after some time I moved to my room to freshen up while going to my room I opened refrigerator and mixed the powdered pills in coffee. After freshen up while going to other room I asked my wife if they want to drink coffee now they said yes.

I took out coffee poured it in two coffee mugs and served to both of them. While chatting they sipped the coffee. I noticed that my saali is wearing night suit of my wife which of loose for her because she had bought any dress with her because she was supposed to go back home. After they finished I pretended to feeling sleepy and moved to my room. My wife was to sleep with my saali.

At about 2 am I got up and proceeded to other room. I opened the door peeped inside the light of switched off but TV was still on. Both of them were in deep sleep and snoring. I had torch with me. Then I walked strait to my saali she was sleeping on her back and still wearing her specs that means she passed out while watching TV.

I removed her covers and switch on torch and looked her from head to toes. Last time I was unable to see her pussy so I decided to go for it first. First I removed her specs and kissed on her cheeks and give her a big smooch. Then I lifted her shirt a little hold the elastic of her pajama it was loose because it is big in size. So I started down n down n down till I completely removed it. I saw her waxed and milky legs and thighs. I started feeling smoothness of her waxed and milky legs and thighs with my hands. She was wearing black panty. Then I hooked my fingers both side of panty and pulled it down. Her hairy pussy exposed. Then I inserted my finger in her pussy. She was very hot then I kept fingering her for some time. Then I started liking her milky legs and thighs. At that time I noticed that she in gaining conciseness so I stopped dressed her up give her a big smooch.

Then I lowered my pajama and got my hard cock out I took her hand and start masturbating with her hand till I was about to cum. Then I got to my bed finished my masturbation gone to sleep.After some time we sifted to Jaipur. She got engaged. Our bungalow was under construction so in the mean time we rented a house which has only two bedrooms. Then one day I got call from my father-in-law that my saali and my brother-in-law are coming to Jaipur to spend some time with us. I got exited and start counting days and also making a fool proof plan to fuck her this time.

Finally the day arrived I reached airport to receive my saali. I was waiting at arrival lounge. She arrived she was looking most beautiful and sexy. She was wearing sleeve less top and Capri. I noticed that her boobs had grown bigger.
y
We reached home and had lunch and I started to work on my plan because I don’t want to miss a single day. At night we prepared some snacks before dinner. I mixed some sleeping pills in main course item. I had some extra snacks so that I can skip my dinner. After having the snacks my saali received a call from her fiancé. After some time everybody had their dinner. As per plan I skipped the dinner and my saali is still busy on the call so she told she will have her dinner later. So my wife kept some chicken in a bowl for her.

As I don’t want to miss this chance so I added some more sleeping dose in that bowl. After some time she also had her dinner and again got busy with her call. As we have only two bedrooms so we have done bedding on the floor in our room. One mattress was on front of the bed and second was on my side. Soon everyone started to doze one by one my saali was still on phone now the only mattress that was vacated is beside me.

Soon she entered the room I also pretended to dozed off but I was watching everything. She was trying hard to stand stable. She closed the door laid down next to me on the mattress on the ground without covers. I waited for an hour then I started my plan.

First I slide my hand down my hand and kept on her boobs over her shirt. Getting no response I started massaging her boobs. When I was sure I slipped my self on her mattress and hugged her tight, kissed her, smooched her hard. Then I opened all buttons of her shirt then I lifted her and opened her bra claps and lifted her bra cups. Her boobs really grown huge. I took her one boob in my mouth and started to suck. I sucked her boobs one by one for almost 1 hour. Then I got down and sucked her naval. Then I removed her pajama and started to kiss and lick her milky legs and thighs then I removed her panty to my surprised she had shaved her pussy. Her pussy was looking very soft, shining, and cute and waiting to be fucked.

Then I fingered her pussy for some time and then I lifted her legs and inserted my rock hard cock into her soft and cute pussy. I banged her pussy very hard till I cum inside her. Then I clean her up go to sleep. She lived there for 10 days and I fucked her every night. But from second day I started using condom so she doesn’t get pregnant.

Now she is married and had a child but my lust is still increasing. She is about to come again to Jaipur without her hubby for some days and I am hopping the same again.

C U SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker