Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 25, 2010

REAL SEX STORIES

Hi, My name is Amar. I stay in Mumbai. This episode happened to me last week and I thought it to be a great opportunity to submit my own story. It was a cool afternoon, when I told her of nobody being at home. She came in and sat down. She was very sexy and I always had the hots for her and she knew it. She was wearing a tight dress, which accentuated her somewhat plump figure. She was also staring at me in an unusual fashion.

I guess she already knew about no one being at home. We both knew what was going to happen. We went into my room. Having sex with a woman twice my age really got me excited. She started kissing my lips and I started to remove her dress. We were still kissing passionately when we got out of our clothes. I then unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her big boobs were let free. Her nipples were hardened. I took them in my mouth and started sucking them. We got onto the bed. I tugged down her panties. She had shaved her pussy and it was looking really delightful. I went down on her. I parted her folds and inserted my tongue into her slit. I started licking her wet pussy. She was moaning with pleasure. I sucked on her pussy for quite some time. She was feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples. I focused my attention back to her boobs. I started sucking them again. While doing this, I inserted a finger into her wet pussy. I kept fingering her with a rhythmic in and out motion. She became ecstatic and was thrusting her boobs more and more in my mouth.

My fingering went on and after a while she started to cum. I had gotten a great hard on till now. I removed my shorts and my cock sprang free. She took it in her hand and caressed it. She took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. It was feeling great. She then started sucking my cock with great favor. I laid back and started enjoying the feeling. After some time, I laid her on her back. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and put the head of my cock at the mouth of her pussy. Her cunt was already very wet and my cock slid inside very easily. I put the whole 8″ of my cock inside her. I began thrusting my cock in and out of her. I was shoving harder and harder. Her hot cunt felt wonderful. I sensed her arching her back and knew that she was cumming. Within moments I felt her juices flowing. I was still going strong and fucked her for the next 10 minutes and made juices. I took out my throbbing cock out of her cunt. I told her to turn over. Her ass was big and round. I kissed her cheeks and moved my tongue in the crack of her ass. I slid my fingers in her cunt and got her juices on my fingers. I then wetted her asshole with her own juices. I pushed two wet fingers in her asshole and greased it properly. I positioned myself behind her and put the tip of my cock at her asshole. I gave a hard thrust and drove my cock inside her asshole. She screamed out in ecstasy. I was ramming my cock harder and harder into her asshole. She was fingering herself all this time.

I went on and on till I could feel myself ready to cum. I withdrew and immediately gave my cock in her mouth. She started sucking me and I held on till no more longer. I shot my cum into her mouth and she started taking it in large gulps. She sucked me dry and I removed my cock from her mouth. We kissed each other and I kept fondling her breasts. This wasn’t enough. She started playing with my cock. She wanted it to get hard again. She took each of my balls in her mouth and sucked on them beautifully one by one. Then she took both in her mouth. I got a nice hard-on once again. She laid on her back and told me to fuck her boobs. I sat on her stomach. She pressed her boobs together forming a hole with her cleavage. I put my cock in that opening and started pumping. I was pumping very close to her mouth. She got out her tongue so that it touched the tip of my cock with my every forward thrust. I did this for five minutes. I then got on my back. She got on top of me and started giving me a blowjob. I also sucked on her cunt as we were in a 69. I put my tongue deep in her cunt. I teased her clitoris with my tongue. She was also sucking feverishly on my cock and moaning all the time. I licked the whole length of her crack right from her asshole to her slit. I parted her cheeks and inserted a finger in her asshole. This got her pretty excited. Her juices flowed freely and I lapped them up. It tasted like sweet nectar. I could no longer hold the pressure on my balls. We got up and I inserted my cock in her cunt. I pumped away to glory till we both came screaming out in pleasure. We kissed and then I sucked her cunt dry of her as well as my cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker