Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sex With Neighbours

"I shall call my wife and you fuck her"

My wife had left for her parents'. The other couple living in the same apartment made out a plan to tease me. One night they fucked, making loud noises which I could hear well. This made me excited very much and sick next morning when the husband came to me and found me very much excited. He told me that you are very much excited and may fell sick in absence of your wife. Better I shall call my wife and you fuck her. Immediately his wife came in my room and sat beside her husband. Husband took her breast in his hands and squished in my presence. Seeing this I was so excited that I removed my shorts, spread legs of lady, raising her skirt and pushed my hard and big penis in her pussy. I fucked her hard in presence of her husband but came soon. As lady was still horny, she took my penis in her mouth and gave a hard blow job. My penis was again hard in no time. I lay the lady now properly on bed and then again fucked her hard in presence of her husband who was regularly asking her whether she is enjoying the fucking with big and hard penis which she was craving for. In fact they have seen me fucking my wife several times in different positions and bringing her in great orgasms in bright light in my bed room through the key hole. Later on my wife came to know this incident. We still talk about that fucking and this makes my wife wet and ready for great fuck. She, however, never liked the idea of getting fucked by the neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker