Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Looking for Widows for Sex

Hello I am Anand from Madurai.I want to tell my first sex entry.I am the only son of my parents.My parents are teachers in same school.We have one maid widow aged 40 yrs.She is very honest and believable. So she was keeping our house whenever we left to school.When I studied plus one,whenever my Halfyearly examination complted i was resting in my house.My parents went to school for paper valuation.When I just went to kitchen, I saw in our store room my maid is liftin her under skirt and tied a cloth covering her pussy.I was shockked and get horny and rushed her and asked "What thing u r stealing and hiding innerwear?".She refused "I didnot take anything." But I force her to prove.She very first refused But as no other way she lifted her petticoat and removed the cotton cloth around her pussy and showed it to me.It was full of blood.I asked "what is this?".She replied "This is mensus.So dont touch it.Are u now satisfied that I didnot take anything?".I I asked her sorry for that.

That night I cannot sleep.She went to her house in evening.I am get more horny and romance.Days passed.After 3 days, morning she came and as usual she was working without expressing any change in her face.After my parents went to school, it was moring 10.00 am I rushed towards her and asked "Now how is ur bleeding?.I want to see that.Will u show it to me please.I cannot sleep for the last 3 days".She laughed loudly and asked "What happens to u? Enough to see or ? Mmmm mmm ?". I told "I want to taste it.".She turned and went speedly to bed room and from there she called me "Come on fast time is going on". I ran towardsher and brutally remover her dresses and started to lick her pussy and explored it with my tongue.She moaned a lot "mmmmaaahhhhhhhmmm sappuda nalla sappuda ." Now my cock get erected and I pushed my cock within her wet pussy.She shouted "aaaannngggggggmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm".That moaning raised my cock stronger and I fuckked her brutally for 20 minutes.After cumming she denaded to fuck her anals.I did it very difficult as it was very tight.Her anal tared off and some blood came. Thus I entered my fucking activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker