Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Deepa and David Sex Story - Desi Girl Sex



I hope you all have enjoyed my sex story ( Sex with Mr David); my first time sex with David . Again myself and Mr David decided to meet at Lasvegas.I have never seen Lasvegas; With much difficulty I reached Lasvegas. I thought David will take me for shows and dance clubs at Lasvegas. But he disappointed by not taking me to dance club.But I had great sex with him. He made me happy by giving his 6 best sex shots on the three days at Lasvegas. That's why I LOVE him. We reached together at a hotel at Lasvegas in the evening and we entered the hotel; he started caressing me. He was wearing a nice T shirt and pants. Well as you all know he is 6 ft tall and handsome ; I am a Petite. I was wearing a Red top and Black pants;we kissed each other;then we undressed and started making love; My cunt was very wet; he put his fingers into my cunt; David commented that "Your cunt is very wet"; this made me aroused; after putting fingers in my cunt; he was working inside my cunt and then he fucked me hard by inserting his tool into my cunt. After the first fucking session he went for smoking. After smoking he was ready for another one. So I caressed his body; kissed his chest and licked his penis for 30 minutes; after licking session he put his penis into my cunt. My cunt also was wet to receive him; then he fucked me hard in Doggie style. We both had orgasms. Then after doggie style I was on the top of him ; and was playing on him from the top and then he fucked me hard; juices was flowing from my cunt; I felt that my cunt was broken; I felt the pain of pleasure in my cunt. So on the first day at Lasvegas we had 3 times sex. Second day we had breakfast and the we did sex in doggie style; it was wonderful session; I was lying on the bed on my back with my legs spread and he fucked me from the back. I was shouting with pleasure. After this fucking session we had lunch; then we slept and after that in the evening we had another fucking session; so second day at Lasvegas we did sex two times. It was great fun to have sex and we slept off in the night. Third day morning we had breakfast and then he caressed me and I kissed him in his chest,face and his upper body and sucked and licked his tool very well for around 30 mts;his sexy tool became well aroused and was ready for the fucking event; so he fucked me hard for the 6th time; It was time for us to go back; I kissed him and boarded to the airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker