Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My aunt's Milky BOOBs : Hot Sex Story

Lets introduce my self-call me as Sameer.
I am a final graduation student in karnataka.I am a big boob lover and I like to suck lactating boobs.My family had got invitation to attend the first birthday of my mama’s (mama=uncle) son. My mamma’s son is of 1year old child. They were staying in Banglore and my parents told me to attend the function, as they are old. I went to Bglor in train. My mama was waiting for me he is 30,good physique and my mami 27 with nice pair of boobs and butt with white complexion and she is so cute and sexy.
The party was over and there where lots of relative’s frm my mamis family. They stayed there bcz it was now late. Mama and me are like friends and we had a drink; a half bottle of white rum. After finishing it, we went 4 walking and had a smoke. After an hour, we reached home. Mama told me “to sleep in his room and later he will accompany me”. I went to his room and slept in the corner of the bed so that my mama can sleep beside me. Now I was in deep sleep and after some time I went to urinate and I went to light a cigar. But I cant find it so I switched on the night lamp.I was stunned to see a fascinating scene; my mami was sleepping with me and her pallu had fallen and the right boob was visible bcz she was feeding her kid and bcz of tiredness she was in deep sleep.
I think she forgot to button her blouse and I was tensed about what to do. Before that, I had no bad intentions but bcz of alcohol devil I was aroused and I locked the door, went beside her I got a close view of her nice boobs. It was milky white with a nice aeroulea and a pink nipples of half an inch and inside that aureoule I can see small dots -dots in circular manner. My small lion in my shorts made a tent suddenly. I wanted to touch her tits but I was afraid to touch her. The green veins where visible and her aeroulea and nipples where shinning bcz of the wetness of her kids saliva. I slowly went to the other corner of the bed and slept there in the same position as before. Now my butt was just opposite to her butt. Suddenly I got an idea and I turned to my right side and came close to her now my hot breath was felling her shoulder bcz her blouse was lowcut in the back. I slowly raised my head and laid my head frm the pillow to the position of her breasts so that if she turned to my side the right melon will be in my mouth.
I was praying sincerely to God to turn her to my side. And I waited for some time and at last my prayer was successful. She turned to my side. Now her left boob was touching my nose and the lower portion of the right boob was on my left cheeks. I was aroused and I controled my sexual feelings. I slowly raised my eye to look is she in sleep I can see that she is in deep sleep. Then I slowly lifted her right part of the blouse. Now the snow white boobs where visible and her nipples shinning bcz of wetness of saliva of her kid and my hot breath was hitting her nipple. I got a close view of her large aeroulea surrounded with black dots. I then slowly opened my mouth to took a nipple but I was afraid and my heart was pounding as it was a time bomb.I was little hesitate to mouth her nipple bcz it was wet with her kids saliva, so I slowly rubbed her nipple with the bedsheet and dried it. Then there was slight sign of response so I suddenly acted as I am in deep sleep. After a few minutes I opened my eyes but she was in the same position. Now I can't control my feelings and cupped her right nipple with my mouth and milk began to flow and there was a small jerk frm her body and frm her breath and I was shocked. She moved close to me.I think "she thought that it was her kid sucking". I began to run my tounge around her large dark aeroule and drinking milk frm her mammaries.But suddenly the kid who was lying behind her began to cry.
She woke up and she was shoked to see that situation that her nipples in my mouth and drinking milk. As though I was afraid I became little bolder I began to suck hardely. I slowly moved my right hand and touched her right breast.I found the her turgid nipples and started to fondle her breast. I moved on top of her and started to kiss her lips and knead aunt’s breast through the bra and her blouse. The sensation was too much for her and she slowly started to relax allowing me to play with her body when her milk laden breast started to leak. I was so excited and my cock was jutting out under my shorts. The moment I felt my mami's breast milk in my hand I lifted the loose end of the saree and started to open her blouse hooks fully while mami tried to prevent me. Removing the hooks was too tedious so I cought hold of her blouse and tored it. Then I pulled the bra up exposing both the white milk laden breast with the dark chocolate nipples and big aureoles. I groped both the breast with my hands and my lips descended to the nipples. The moment I sucked the nipples, aunt gave a groan and milk started to jut out into my mouth.
Suddenly the baby started to cry and mami forcefully pushed me away. She tried to cover her breast with the saree while picking up the baby and quickly ran to the another room. I was really disappointed and at that moment my dick made a leek as I thought that the milk which I had drunken from my mami is gone through my dick. But I was afraid as if she might tell to my mama about this and I thought about the other situations. It will be a big shame for me. So I had decided to leave Banglore as early as possible.Next morning I woke early and packed my dress and told to mama that I am going back home and then he called mami and I was afraid and felt ashamed to look into her eyes and I said goodbye to her in a low voice and mama dropped me at the bus stand. I thanked God for several times bcz' if mama came to know about that what will be the situation'.
Any ladies,aunts interested at me especially in karnataka near bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe Lawrence Taylor is innocent of the rape charge?

 
Disclaimer:
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites and also if you feel any copyrighted material is seen in this blog
please feel to write us....kkusuma1984@yahoo.com
eXTReMe Tracker